Recently, I had the chance to collaborate with Pepperkoko, an online apparel store in Singapore and also got to pick out my favourite piece...

Going Through The Week in Outfits From Pepperkoko

11:50 AM Cassan 119 Comments

Recently, I had the chance to collaborate with Pepperkoko, an online apparel store in Singapore and also got to pick out my favourite pieces from the brand with a budget of S$100. Here are some of my picks and how I styled them!


Belted Woven Culottes link here


Suede Fringe Cami Dress link here


Embroidery Western Style Blazer link here

Shot and edited by: Zhang WeiJin

I had lots of fun playing dress up with Pepperkoko's range of apparels which helped me bring out my personal style effortlessly. There, you can find clothes of all genres and styles to suit your everyday needs - from work, play to even a casual date night out with your loved ones. And since their clothes are all so affordable, I managed to purchase all these pieces with a cool budget of S$100! They are also currently having a 15% discount for all their new arrivals - so better grab them fast if you are still looking for things to wear this Chinese New Year!

Plus, you can also quote <CASSAN10> to get S$10 off with a minimum purchase of S$40. Plus, you can also get a cute red felt bag to store your mandarin oranges with a minimum purchase of S$70!

Love,
Cassan

119 comments:

  1. I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, It contains a lot of knowledge and information about fashion.I really like it.I also purchased some stylish fashion accessories like Bags, Sunglasses, Watches, Footwear, Jewelry and much more.I brought stylish product using Tillys Coupon Code i got my saving and you may also save your maximum momey using promo codes and coupon codes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress. gorgeous you. You look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice. http://bitdefendersupport.host-sc.com/2017/07/18/bitdefender-support/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:49 PM


    Amazing post.Thanks for sharing among us.
    windows tech support

    ReplyDelete

  5. The post is very useful. Thanks for the post. Keep sharing.
    Apple Tech support

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post
    thanks for shsring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Different hardware required different skills and support services. Lenovo provides you single source support solutions for its specific products Lenovo tech Support

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:56 PM

    I have extremely enjoyed reading your website posts. Any method i will be subscribing to your feed and that i hope you post once more shortly. Yahoo Customer Service

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:51 PM

    nice post I enjoyed it a lot keep sharing like this Hp printer Support

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post and thanks for sharing with us.
    Samsung Printer Customer Service

    ReplyDelete
  11. good post and thnaks for share this

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the information present in your post, it is very informative and it is very helpful for us. Chrome Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are looking cool in this dress
    nice outfit
    Norton Contact Number

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12:38 PM

    Outlook Support Nice photos shoot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great info. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this because it is very nice.

    Thanks For Sharing This Pics

    Sally Kapoor is a young and beautiful Chandigarh based Model who has experience working in Dating and Relationship services. I am a fan of fitness, fashion, and dance.
    I’m also interested in yoga and travel. Sally Kapoor providing best Chandigarh Dating and relationship services.You can visit my website and know more about my services

    Mohali Escorts Services,
    Escorts in Jaipur,
    Escorts Zirakpur,
    Shimla escorts,
    Jaipur Call Girls.,
    Chandigarh Escorts Services,
    Agra Escorts,
    Chandigarh Escorts Blog,
    Chandigarh Escorts Information,
    Escorts services in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous6:58 PM

    so cool, you are looking beautiful.
    Canon Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous12:27 AM


    Nice post thanks for sharing.



    upsc result

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the above assigned material very as it is very important to us. Thanks for discussing about the facts with us.
    Angels
    Female Escorts in cp

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great article Lot’s of information to Read…Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks
    Delhi Escort Girls

    ReplyDelete
  20. Incredible posting this is from you. I am really and truly thrilled to read this marvelous post. You've really impressed me today. I hope you'll continue to do so!
    Hifi Escorts in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous4:50 PM

    experience intimate romantic sessions during your holiday vacation, don’t forget to book services of those beautiful girls online. Check out the special service features they bear to serve elite class clients .
    http://www.poojaroy.com/mahipalpur-escorts.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. I read profoundly your article, the focuses you have specified in this article are helpful. I am constantly satisfied with what you convey to it exceptionally intriguing and valuable.
    Call Girls in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  23. Besides the pleasure it provides, sex always represents an opportunity to better know ourselves, our partners, our psychology and more. The freedom of exploration within conscious sexual contexts allows to safely experiment with alternative identities and situations. Escorts in Goa

    ReplyDelete


  24. The beautiful escorts that will fill your fantasies with the excitement of all the sexual intimacy you want. There are many separate escorts that satisfy all the wishes of the escorts. Whether you live in any portion of the city, the Escort services in dwarka are provided in every part of the city.


    ReplyDelete


  25. If you would like to book a Escorts Service in Aerocity for a upcoming time, you can use our mail reservation type where you can specify a substitute woman should your perfect option not be available. You will need to provide us with your real name on the reservation type, but be confident we are very distinct and will keep your private information private and protected. Check our other services...
    Call Girls in Mahipalpur
    Female Escorts in Mahipalpur
    Call Girls in Chanakyapuri
    Call Girls in Connaught Place



    ReplyDelete
  26. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! halal food catering Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. kosmetikos patarimai

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. security guard training

    ReplyDelete
  29. It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. mixed housing urban

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. best led mask

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site social media marketing companies

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. aftermarket wheels

    ReplyDelete
  33. Paharganj Escorts has the fittest modal, call girls and Independent Females. You can enjoy here all type of services like massage and organism through Sexy Call Girls and Model. We are sexist escorts in Paharganj Escorts and proved our quality in all field of this profession. Visit Paharganj escorts

    ReplyDelete
  34. Be optimistic and enjoy life to the fullest in the companionship of hot and sultry Gurgaon escorts young ladies ready to be hired tonight. You have to just contact them by making a call or an email and these sexy and amazing ladies will be standing in front of you in few minutes. Enjoy full night in pleasure experiencing all poses in bed.
    VIP Call Girls in Bangalore | Sexy Faridabad Escorts Services | Independent Ghaziabad Call Girls | Gorgeous Call Girls Service Gurgaon | Busty Indore Call Girls | Hot Escorts Services in Jaipur | Kerala Independent Escorts Service | VIP Call Girls in Lucknow | Ludhiana Independent Escorts | Sexy Chennai Escorts Service

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. url shortner

    ReplyDelete
  36. Easygoing outfits must be loose and agreeable yet at the same time you need to put forth it seem as though you've placed some attempt and thought into it. visit this page

    ReplyDelete
  37. Service is making people stress free. If you are looking for real fun then try to make the thing so easy with Mahipalpur escorts service for every town of Mahipalpur.
    Mahipalpur Call Girls

    ReplyDelete
  38. Style additionally decides a ton what kind of outfit that young ladies will pick. With regards to having the planner young ladies outfits there additionally is the upside of getting these types of dress at a value that is a lot of client benevolent. bane leather coat

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous3:42 PM

    You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Cbd oil uk

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing. chocolate block

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. women’s trendy jeans

    ReplyDelete
  42. Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. facebook video ads dropshipping

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. schlüsselanhänger gravur

    ReplyDelete
  44. The material of your outfits consider the season. A cotton outfit would be incredible for summer though a woolen outfit would be ideal for winter. beverly hills cop letterman jacket

    ReplyDelete
  45. Continuously recollect the standard of equilibrium while picking an outfit for your first date. On the off chance that you chose to go with a smaller than usual dress or scaled down skirt ensure that your top is covered or try not to plunge neck area or a lot cleavage. https://jobs.shrm.org/profile/when-do-i-need-asbestos-removal/1570148/

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! https://aromacc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Travel insurance

    ReplyDelete
  48. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! wachstum instagram

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... TALE OF US

    ReplyDelete
  51. Well Dreaaup Nice Combination Such A Great Post Thanks For Sharing
    Always Take Unforgettable Fun With Us

    ReplyDelete
  52. There is a lot of scholarly conversation over style and attire and their significance inside present day society. Style and garments can be characterized as numerous things that hold our general public together.ladies backpack bags

    ReplyDelete
  53. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. professionelles video erstellen lassen

    ReplyDelete
  54. I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. best minecraft server hosting

    ReplyDelete
  55. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Easy way to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  56. The Punisher Coat  a must-have wardrobe essential for every man.

    ReplyDelete
  57. reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. best coffee beans

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web! Columbia Interchange Omni Heat

    ReplyDelete
  59. wear sleeveless top or dress. Assuming you have extraordinary legs, go for a scaled down dress or skirt yet don't show a lot of skin. Anything a lot on a first date can be a mood killer or can send an off-base message so abstain from uncovering excessively. black leather jacket mens

    ReplyDelete
  60. Pick something agreeable. It isn't just the actual outfit that is important on a first date however the manner in which you convey your outfit additionally tallies. david beckham jean jacket

    ReplyDelete
  61. One first date outfit tip that you ought to follow is that don't wear a dress or high heels in case you are not happy or sure to wear them. It is protected to adhere to your own style than investigate another look on your first date. You will just feel awkward and you will likewise make your date feel off kilter in case you are uncomfortable with your outfit. b3 bomber leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  62. Try not to be excessively elegant. Ladies in everyday love to be stylish and trendy however it isn't something similar with men. mens silk pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  63. Utilize this mother of the lady outfits agenda for your potential benefit. Go ahead and add more things as you consider them. mens silk pajama set

    ReplyDelete
  64. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Skegness electrician

    ReplyDelete
  65. It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. home organization

    ReplyDelete
  66. extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner Candela Gentlemax Pro Laser Hair Removal

    ReplyDelete
  67. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read? Autodesk Fabrication CAMduct 2022 price

    ReplyDelete
  68. Assuming you go for a low neck area outfit, bring down your hemline or keep away from minis. silk robes for women

    ReplyDelete
  69. Great post. I think you should write more and more. I really like when you`re writing. This is so good mega888

    ReplyDelete
  70. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. Your content has truly peaks my interest. My goal is to bookmark your web blog and keep checking for brand new information. wavesense.info

    ReplyDelete
  71. I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers somatropin hgh for sale

    ReplyDelete
  72. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little investigation on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! buying hgh online

    ReplyDelete
  73. Intriguing article. I understand I’m a little late in posting my comment though the article was to the point and the details I became trying to find. I can’t say that we agree with everything you could mentioned nevertheless it was emphatically fascinating! BTW…I found your web site through a Google search. I’m a frequent visitor on your blog all of which will return again soon. hgh cycle

    ReplyDelete
  74. Slide small cooking pot in the cable to make it easier for you to link the other big wooden bead for the conclude with the cord. business sign making company

    ReplyDelete
  75. cheers for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more info? as it is extremely useful for me. buy hgh online

    ReplyDelete
  76. Nice post. I learn some thing more difficult on diverse blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and use a little at their store. I’d prefer to apply certain together with the content on my own blog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll give you a link for your internet blog. Many thanks for sharing. buy anabolic steroids online

    ReplyDelete
  77. This is the first time I checked out your blog, and honestly, compared to your other posts, Self-Publishing: The New Way or the Short-Cut? | Chronicles of A Broken Spirit is much more well-written! Keep up the good work. Regards, Ricardo Kosloski steroids online

    ReplyDelete
  78. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your posts. Don’t have much to add, cheers! situs judi slot online

    ReplyDelete
  79. Only a few blogger would discuss this topic the way you do.*:.~; buy steroids online

    ReplyDelete
  80. when i am watching action movies, i really love to see bruce willis in it; buy steroids USA

    ReplyDelete
  81. This way you will have a decent sum to work with once you are prepared to buy. Remember about including your frill into the financial plan.long silk robe

    ReplyDelete
  82. have to do first? Most entrepreneurs are so overwhelmed with their online business plans that difference between tincture and oil

    ReplyDelete
  83. Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article. mobile targeting

    ReplyDelete
  84. The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going. Eloquii

    ReplyDelete
  85. Dress for the event. This first date outfit tip will save your from being humiliated and awkward on your first date. Silk bed sheets

    ReplyDelete
  86. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! web design mississippi

    ReplyDelete
  87. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! Affordable Local SEO

    ReplyDelete
  88. Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! website development company

    ReplyDelete
  89. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  90. It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process. Tito's Distilled

    ReplyDelete
  91. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Roof Storm Damage

    ReplyDelete
  92. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Health Insurance for Real Estate Agents

    ReplyDelete
  93. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Mobile Targeting

    ReplyDelete
  94. Knowing the vital shades of the wedding will permit you to neither conflict nor coordinate with them. Ask your little girl which colors she is picking and in light of that pick a few pleasant tones for your mom of the lady outfits.mens silk pajamas

    ReplyDelete

  95. Try not to be excessively elegant. Ladies in everyday love to be popular and stylish however it isn't something very similar with men. silk pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  96. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. personal injury lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  97. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Luxury

    ReplyDelete
  98. Anonymous7:49 PM

    You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Africa

    ReplyDelete
  99. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! GlobalIshoppers

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. wild hemp hempettes

    ReplyDelete