"Here’s a toast to the good days, the better friends. The ones that you just can’t live without. The people that have taught you how to party, how to live, how to have a good time just sitting around. Here is to the people that, no matter how bad things seem, are going to be there for you to lean back on and catch you if you fall."
Hello!
Hello there! Welcome!

My name is Cassandra! I am from the sunny island called Singapore. Here, on my blog, you can find anything lifestyle related - Food, Travel, Beauty, Fashion - and some random thought posts once in a while.

My name is Cassandra! I am from the sunny island called Singapore. Here, on my blog, you can find anything lifestyle related - Food, Travel, Beauty, Fashion - and some random thought posts once in a while.
This blog was started as a passion of mine to write and share information with others, so thank you for reading it!
If you love to connect with me, feel free to drop me an email at:
cforcassan@gmail.com!
If you love to connect with me, feel free to drop me an email at:
cforcassan@gmail.com!
Instagram @cforcassan
Popular Posts
-
As I turn out the light, I'll put his picture down; I know he's cute :} Anws, this is Cookie , the MALE petdog of mine :D Cookie ...
-
Cookie . Is. Just. So. Cute! Where can you actually find a dog that crawls into a basket all by himself? I think he's like the most p...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments: