Hello!
Hello there! Welcome!

My name is Cassandra! I am from the sunny island called Singapore. Here, on my blog, you can find anything lifestyle related - Food, Travel, Beauty, Fashion - and some random thought posts once in a while.

My name is Cassandra! I am from the sunny island called Singapore. Here, on my blog, you can find anything lifestyle related - Food, Travel, Beauty, Fashion - and some random thought posts once in a while.
This blog was started as a passion of mine to write and share information with others, so thank you for reading it!
If you love to connect with me, feel free to drop me an email at:
cforcassan@gmail.com!
If you love to connect with me, feel free to drop me an email at:
cforcassan@gmail.com!
Instagram @cforcassan
Popular Posts
-
Recently, I had the chance to collaborate with Pepperkoko, an online apparel store in Singapore and also got to pick out my favourite piece...
-
Being someone who wears makeup often and have sensitive skin, I often have to keep my skincare routine in check and make sure I double c...
-
Granted, many restaurants in Singapore serves up hearty Peranakan food, but rarely do you have Peranakan buffets that make the mark...
-
A few weeks back, I went for my long-awaited haircut and treatment at Apgujeong Hair Salon! I haven’t had my tresses fixed in over 6-months ...
-
For most people my age (I'm 24 this year), the thought of getting a massage chair often brings up a couple of concerns. Other tha...
-
Hello, everyone! So recently, I went back to KENJO Salon for another hair curling and treatment session! I previously did a Volume Rebo...
-
To be real honest here, my skin hasn't always been the best, but it was something that I could put up with despite the occasional hormon...
-
Hello, everyone! When it comes to makeup, I can say that I have tried all fields of it - okay, sort of - except for my brows. That...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments: